Sunday, April 19, 2009

Arms vs Fury

So today i set once again to grind my dailies and get my dual spec.  When i finally got enough money it felt bitter sweet.  Yes, I can now dual-spec as a Tank, but that means more work.
I first tested Arms and Fury specs on a Test Dummy in Ironforge.  Arms was roughly 2.1k dps whereas Fury was 1.5k dps.  This test was done with no buffing whatsoever and I used no major cooldowns.  I was really sad to see my Fury spec go.  Those 2 twohanded weapons looked sweet crossing my back, but for raiding's sake I have to go Arms.
Once I removed Fury from my spec it was time to set up my Protection spec.  I have some amazing defenzive gear gathered through Naxxramas runs, but it's nothing at the same time.  I only have fucking 474 defense after spec and gear are set.  This sucks...I can't dps and I certainly can't tank.  Sigh...I'm gonna stop playing for a bit and get some food...

No comments:

Post a Comment