Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mute

I finally became a Champion of Darnassus.  I have a tiny squire that follows me around with the flag of Darnassus on his back.  I call him Roy since he never told me his name.  I do hope to Champion Stormwind one day in the Argent Tournament.
During my dialy quests of slaying the undead that roam Icecrown I heard news of a raid on the Vault of Archavon.  I yelled out for the raid leader to invite me, but she has me on mute.  Apparently she can't figure out the very simplistic interface to adjust my volume on ventrilo. I tried getting the others to speak to her about it, but she only half listens to everyone.  She never pays attention enough to anyone.  I really want to shove a headset into her face and yell into it.  When I couldn't get in to the raid I just decided to quit for the night.  Sigh...being me is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment