Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Beginning

So first blog post eh?........

Not much to say.  I'm known as Dragonberry on Farstriders server.  I'm currently a Fury Warrior raiding in the new Ulduar content.  Yea, I know Arms seems better, but I tried it and failed miserably, so Fury I am.  My guild has only downed the Flame Leviathan on Normal Mode in the 25-man version of Ulduar.  Yea, we suck.  My guild leader can't get it through his head that we need to skip Razorscale and Ignor and just head on to XT-002 Deconstructor.

I went in with a 10-man group, of guildies, and we downed XT-002 Decon today after some tries in hammering out a strategy.  We can down Decon easily in 25-man, I know and half the guild knows it, but not the Guild Leader.

Honestly, I hope he wakes up soon, otherwise half the guild will server transfer, juest leave guild, or do what I'm doing; re-rolling Horde side.   He is threatening to do a guild merger and replace us with others from the merger, but that just makes us raiders not care even more.

...Wow, I actually let out some nice stuff.  Well, I have to get back to grinding dailies before work right now.  Need that crap for my repair bills since we just love to bang out heads against the wall in Ulduar.

No comments:

Post a Comment